- Odyssey Notebooks gladly accepts returns and exchanges.
- Please contact us at email@example.com or via our contact form within 14 days of delivery and ship items back within 30 days of delivery.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Any books returned with the shrink wrap not intact will incur a $5 restocking fee.
- Replacements can only be issued on orders that were purchased through odysseynotebooks.com.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Odyssey Notebooks is not responsible for delays due to customs.
- All pre-orders will go out by late August / early September. Some pre-orders have been shipped early; however, we are still in the middle of our production process so there are no guarantees that a specific order can arrive early.
- Domestic shipping starts at $4.90, and free on orders over $80.
- We ship via Media Mail by default. Please pay for an upgrade at checkout if you would like your orders to be shipped via an alternative.
- Odyssey Notebooks is not responsible for any delays in shipping caused by USPS or one of the carriers.
- Odyssey Notebooks ships worldwide! All pre-orders will go out by late August / early September. Some pre-orders have been shipped early; however, we are still in the middle of our production process so there are no guarantees that a specific order can arrive early.
- Worldwide shipping starts at $10, and typically takes between 4-10 business days *however – sometimes customs can hold onto a package for up to 6 weeks*.
- We are not responsible for import fees or taxes.